Safety, Health & Environment (SHE) Policy
At Prudential Guards Limited, we recognize that we have a responsibility to maintain a safe working environment not only at our corporate offices but also at our various work sites. Based on the differences and variability in client environment, the company takes special care in sensitizing its employees of their responsibility for maintaining a safe working environment in accordance with each client's safety, health and environment policies and procedures. The company is committed to maintaining an incident-free work place at its own client offices and premises.
Accordingly, the company will
- Employ its best efforts to eliminate incidents at its offices and work sites
- Integrate client safety, health and environment policies in the instructions and training provided to our staff at each job site
- Partner with each client in enforcing safety, health and environment policies
- Provide emergency procedures, information, training and supervision
- Consult with employees and clients on matters of safety, health and environment.
All company employees are expected to
- Take reasonable care of their own health and safety and those of persons who may be affected by their acts and omissions
- Inform their immediate Supervisor of any work situation that might present a threat to health and safety
- Notify their immediate Supervisor of all accidents, injuries or incidents that could have resulted in accidents or injuries and complete an Incident Report form.